Senior Videogame Programmer
Required skills and qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience within the videogame industry.
- 1-3 years experience using Unity 3D built-in tools: Animation, Audio, Profilers, Cinemachine, Physics, Navigation, Particles, Sprites, UI.
- Experience working with architectural and design patterns.
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong OOP skills.
- Event-driven architecture use and/or slight knowledge.
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Having at least 3 published titles on a storefront.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Implementation of 3rd party libraries/APIs for LiveOps, analytics, and monetization.
- Experience with publication in platforms pipelines: iOS, Android, Steam.
- Use of development environments for objective platforms: Xcode, Android Studio.
- Knowledge of Net code for multiplayer games.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Experience creating custom Unity Editor tools.
- Use of design tools: Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator, Inkscape…
- Use of 3D modeling tools: 3ds Max, Maya, Blender.
- Having participated in a Global Game Jam.
$ 25,000 – $35,000 MXN
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org