1 Simple Game
Based in Zapopan, México.
Sep 3, 2015
Harness the power of the mystical sun tortilla to build uour taco empire!
Mucho Taco is a fun, vibrant and beautiful take on the idle clicker genre with a unique swiping mechanic where you can make zillions of tacos using the power of the mystical Sun Tortilla and the guidance of Barbacoatl, an enigmatic Tacologist and shaman. With his help, you will build and manage tasty taco restaurants, create delicious salsas and throw hot and vibrant fiestas!
Mucho Taco is the latest release of 1 Simple Idea, digital creative communication agency based in Zapopan, Mexico. Mucho Taco was born by the desire to develop a game related to Mexican folklore, with novel style and appreciated by an international audience. In order to provide a simple to learn, addictive, highly re-playable style and that allows the user to continue accumulating points (tacos) while the application is not open, it was decided to go for a clicker style, which Mucho Taco is It makes it ideal for both hard-core gamers, and casual gamers. On September 10, 2015, 1 Simple Idea launches Mucho Taco in collaboration with renowned Canadian publisher Noodlecake, specialist in gender and with a proven track record.
- Build your taco empire.
- Invest in over 30 taco stands.
- Cash in your tacos for a cosmic currency to boost your production even more.
- Complete awesome oven quests. Invest in loads of new tacos.
- Smash piñatas for epic prizes.
- Collect salsa ingredients to maximize your taco investment.
- Beautiful and colorful pixel art.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- Best of 2015
- Mexican Pride
- Best of September
- Best 15 independent games
- 10 Greatest clickers
App Store Collection
- Mucho Taco is an adorable and colorful game that has you swiping the screen to make tacos left and right.
- Brittany Vincent, Modojo Writer
- That game had a great balance between being a "free-to-play clicker" and being a fun and fair game, so I'm definitely intrigued by what Mucho Taco could be.
- Carter Dotson, Touch Arcade Writer
About 1 Simple Game
1 Simple Game was built at the beginning of 2013 to develop games for clients and original IPs. In April 2014 our first game was released, Mugogy Jump! Which came out for PS Vita and smartphones iOS & Android. Our next release, Mucho Taco, came out in September 2015 for iOS & Android and became a global hit, with over 2.1 million downloads and winner of several acknowledgments, such as “Best of App Store” by Apple. In November 2017 Deus Cult was released, a niche strategy game. In 2019 we were selected by Google for their program Indie Games Accelerator, for which 30 studios were selected (from over 1700 applications) from emerging countries all over the world to take part in an in-person Bootcamp in Singapore, and of virtual mentoring. June 2020 is a milestone for the studio because we released The Lullaby of Life in the Apple Arcade service. Right now, we’re in the middle of development for 2 new games, “Chronoloop” and “I’m Not Jelly”.
More information on 1 Simple Game, our logo & relevant media assets are available here.