Mobile Game Designer
We are looking for a creative Game Designer who has a passion for mobile games. Provide guidance and feedback throughout the game’s development cycle and help us create memorable games; developing metrics and making our games more interesting, deeper and more exciting!
- Build the main progression and economy systems in order to make the game a long-term viable product.
- Manage a healthy in-game economy and identify the potential revenue drivers to outline how they should be maximized.
- Develop ideas for content, gameplay, and progression systems.
- Work within existing systems and expand on them, including integrating feedback from user experience testing.
- Implement game design best practices in various aspects of the game development process.
- Analyze and study gameplay data and user behavior to improve mobile game mechanics and live-ops.
- Stay current with market trends to ensure our game development process is up to date and competitive.
- 1+ mobile shipped title.
- 1+ years of game design experience.
- Experience with freemium/F2P design, including social features in the strategy market.
- Ability to design and conceptualize game mechanics and features.
- Team oriented and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to always research and learn.
- Experience with metagame design, social gameplay, and live-ops activities.
- English intermediate proficiency.
- Proficiency with Google Docs editors, wikis (e.g., Obsidian) and wireframing (e.g., Figma, Adobe XD).
- Current/up-to-date experience in Unity, or equivalent, including source control.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and scrum working environments.
Working conditions and perks
- Benefits package
- Work-from-home with opportunity for a hybrid mode
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Scrum / agile process and communication
- Diverse and challenging projects
- Team building activities and programs
- Human-centric company culture
$ 12,000 – $16,000 MXN
Send us your CV to email@example.com